Courses Terms and Conditions
• Course fees will be paid prior to your start date. These include the first 3kgs of finished, fired work. (Additional work will be charged at the rate of £3 per kg.)
• Non-attendance of sessions or courses will not be refunded or substituted.
• If you can’t attend part of a course, you may offer your place to a friend for those sessions.
• You will have access to all the studio’s facilities appropriate to your course content.
• You must sign a form agreeing to comply with our Health and Safety procedures. All classes conclude with a half hour in which to finish your work and clean up. We recommend you take at least 20 minutes of this time for cleaning.
• The company reserves the right to exclude any student if they consistently fail to meet any of these conditions.